# Configure Visitor Portal
Access from homepage: Select your event > Event > Visitor Portal
You have three ways of accessing the Visitor Portal:
- Visitor Portal Link which can be copied to clipboard and shared.
- QR code that can be scanned using a smartphone or tablet, which opens the Visitor Portal on the mobile device.
- Open Visitor Portal button which opens the Visitor Portal in a separate tab.
When you first access the Visitor Portal, you will see the portal exactly as your visitors see it:
It will display the registration form and a left-side menu with two tabs: Registration and Exhibitors.
Edit Visitor Portal
Click the Enter edit mode
In the Settings tab you can:
- Choose the registration form to be displayed in the portal
- Choose the digital badge to be linked to the Visitor Portal
- Choose the content email template to be sent to visitors
- Enable or disable Scan QR Code, which will add or remove the Scan QR code option to/from the Visitor Portal.
At the top of the screen, you have the option to switch between Mobile, Tablet and Desktop view.
The Theme tab allows you to:
- Select Organisation, Event or System Default Theme
- Enter a name for your theme
- Select whether the theme should be available at Event or Organisation Level
You can also change the Primary and Secondary Color for the theme, either by entering the color code manually, or by selecting a color from the palette.
You can add multiple themes by clicking the Add theme button at the bottom of the left-side menu.