# Release notes Visit 4.15
# System availability
The release will take place on Sunday, October 10th, 2021, starting at 23:00 (CET). During the release, some functions of Visit by GES will not be accessible and registrations may be unable to take place. We expect the required work to take less than one hour, after which functionality will be fully restored. @VisitStatus (opens new window) will tweet once the work is complete.
# Visit Go
Visit Go has been enhanced to support action codes and ticket properties (unlimited, limited and limited per day) when performing access control. More details here.
Touchpoint data (leads and content) is now available for users attending co-located events. The location of a touchpoint can now be easily identified with the help of a live map. We have added the hardware and firmware information of a Touchpoint in its preview panel (Onsite > Touchpoints).
- We have improved our seminars attendance calculation algorithm. There are 3 set up options available: in only, in and out, seminar scan.
- In only - in this setup the seminar attendance state will be based on entry scans only. All scans within the seminar start time - seminar scan window and seminar end time - seminar scan window will be used to set the attendance state to show. Dwelling time is not calculated.
- In and Out - in this setup the seminar attendance state will be based on entry and exit scans. Exit scans will be used to determine the seminar dwelling time.
- Seminar scan - the seminar scan window can be setup under Onsite > Setting in Visit. The default is 15 minutes.
# Ticketing shows
- Tickets now have additional properties (limited, limited per day and unlimited) which allow organisers to better customise the attendance of their ticketing shows.
- Docdata command is no longer available as a payment service provider.
- When cloning an event or a form, the payment service provider is set on “test” as default.
- The leads report (Advanced Intelligence > Partner > Leads per source) is now showing data based on source (previously on licence type).
- The EventBox status overview has been improved by using the multi event licence information.
- New document template "Epson ExpoBadge 250s 96 x 82mm Double sided".
- New document template "4" x 6" Two-Sided for duo clip (fan-fold)"
- New condition Continent and Union Visitor Advanced Filter and Rule.
We have added how to videos to our user guides, which explain in detail, the most common Visit functionalities.