# Release notes Visit 4.14
Visit 4.14 introduces new functionalities and improvements for Visit along with a new access control application called Visit Go.
# System availability
The release will take place on Sunday, August 29th, 2021, starting at 23:00 (CET). During the release, some functions of Visit by GES will not be accessible and registrations may be unable to take place. We expect the required work to take less than one hour, after which functionality will be fully restored. @VisitStatus (opens new window) will tweet once the work is complete.
# Visit Go
Visit Go is a health check and access control web app enabling organisers and venues to confidently welcome individuals to their premises, with the knowledge that they have received either a negative COVID-19 test result or have been vaccinated.
Currently, Visit Go gives organisers the option to perform:
- Access control
- COVID-19 health check
# Data Management
We have extended our GDPR compliancy tools by adding a new functionality which allows organisers to delete all personal data of an event.
The tool allows for customisation, based on actual needs. More details here.
Touchpoints can now be assigned and unassigned directly from Visit. More details here.
An EventBox can now be unlocked by scanning the badge of an on-site staff. This triggers the on-site payment mode to be regarded as managed by the same on-site staff. This feature can be enabled here.
- We have added usage statistics for Address Lookup, Emails and Spreedly.
- The default start and end time of new subscriptions are based on previous subscriptions or event dates.
# Form Editor
- To make it easier to check whether registrants meet certain rules and/or conditions we’ve improved the interface by adding visual feedback against visitor data.
- 2 new US Letter document templates have been added
- e-Badge 4 Pane Letter
- e-Badge 6 Pane Letter
# Import & Export
- New QR code data column added to the Content export file to allow users to print their own QR codes.
- New Form column added to the Visitor export file which indicates the form the user has completed to register.
- New Link Confirmation Document column available for Visitor export file.
# Price name in Order Export
- We’ve added a new column in the Order export file containing the name of the price defined when creating shop items.