# Release notes Visit 4.10
With Visit 4.10 we see an improved Group registration functionality alongside other Visit improvements.
# System availability
The release will take place on Sunday, March 7, 2021, starting at 23:00 (CET). During the release, some functions of Visit by GES will not be accessible and registrations may be unable to take place. We expect the required work to take less than one hour, after which functionality will be fully restored. @VisitStatus (opens new window) will tweet once the work is complete.
# Reminder: End of life of Visit 3 forms
As notified previously, it is no longer possible to edit forms created in Visit 3. They are still displayed in the form listing. Registrants can still register via Visit 3 forms if those links are in circulation. See here for more details.
# Group registration
The group registration functionality has been improved as follows:
- It is now possible to link different shop items to individual people in a group.
- It is now possible to configure shop items as “mandatory”. They will be added by default to each individual in a group.
- It is now possible to limit the number of shop items assigned to each individual in a group.
# RTL (right-to-left) format
All languages written in a RTL (right-to-left) format are now supported in registration forms.
# API improvements
- It is now possible to retrieve the profile picture of a record via the API (read only mode).
- It is now possible to retrieve only registration types that are in use, in registration forms, in an event.